Base your decisions on well-founded analyses.
As an environmental laboratory accredited by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Digital and Economic Affairs, we carry out a wide range of analyses and also issue test reports. These are based on physiochemical analyses of water, ground air and solids samples, which we conduct using the latest technical and scientific methods. The analyses are carried out in line with individual customer requirements. Our experts also act in an advisory capacity and can guarantee absolute compliance with legal regulations.
As an ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory and a reliable partner for both public and private sector clients, PORR Umwelttechnik issues well-founded test reports. These results can be incorporated directly into expert reports. They form the basis for a variety of environmentally relevant decisions, such as determining remediation measures for contaminated sites or selecting the most appropriate waste treatment processes.
Our highly qualified team of specialists uses state-of-the-art equipment – e.g. IC, GC-MS, HPLC, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, UV-VIS, solid phase extraction, TOC analysers and MultiX analysers. This allows us to offer our customers in Austria and abroad a comprehensive range of services.
Services provided by the environmental laboratory.
- Solids sampling such as soil and waste samples, recycling materials, slag, raw materials
- Water sampling, including groundwater, drinking water and wastewater
- Gas sampling such as soil vapours, landfill gas, exhaust air
- Determination of parameters such as pH value and electrical conductivity on-site
- Preparation and digestion of samples by means of sample comminution, elution, acid digestion, and solvent extraction
- Physiochemical analyses
- Determination of organic and inorganic parameters, e.g. PAH, hydrocarbon index, heavy metals
- Preparation of test reports as a basis for the assessment of contaminated sites
- Comparison with relevant statutory regulations, e.g. the ÖN S 2088, the AAEV, the IEV, the 2008 Austrian Landfill Regulation, the Recycling Building Materials Regulation, and customer specifications
- Process monitoring of waste treatment plants, checks in line with the factory’s own production inspection standards, identity checks for landfills
- Waste treatment process development, on-site and for both mobile and stationary operating plants